Money In The Bank Predictions

Tomorrow is WWE's Money In The Bank pay-per-view. For future pay-per-views and special events I'm going to try and do extra comic strips with the blog post. Anyways, let's get to it shall we?

Kick-Off Show
King Barret VS R Truth
There's not a whole lot to say on this one. It's a kick-off show match, with really no build up (but is there ever really any build up for kick-off show matches?), and Barrett is going against R Truth. I'd say it could easily be a toss up as to who wins, but if R Truth goes over on Barrett, then what really was the point of making him King of the Ring? Winner: Barrett.


Intercontinental Title Match
Ryback(c) VS Big Show
If this match wasn't for the I.C. title, this could easily be a kick-off show match. Big Show hasn't really had a good story line since Survivor Series last year, when he flip-flopped YET AGAIN, and turned heel. Winner: Ryback.

Divas Title Match
Nikki Bella VS Paige
Speaking of flip-flopping.
Flip-Flop Magic

Paige really should be champion. Well, nix that. Naomi is deserving of that title actually, but since that story line seems to have gone kaput, Paige is the next logical choice. I'll agree with some podcasters out there, Nikki has gotten really good in the ring, but MY GOD, is she ever horrible on the mic. But we're not talking about mic skills are we? No, we're talking about the Diva's Championship. I wanna say Paige is going to win here, and maybe I should predict that, but I have a feeling WWE brass wants the Bella's associated with the Diva's title and is looking to make Nikki the longest reigning Diva's champion in history. To do so, she'd have to hold the title until September 16th, which means she'd retain through Summer Slam. With the Bella becoming heels AGAIN, I guess they could stretch out a story line to make it happen. Just please keep Brie around to speak for them. Every time Nikki cuts a promo I think she's auditioning for a bad Syfy movie. Winner: Nikki Bella

Tag Team Titles match
Prim Time Players VS New Day
This is a tough one. A New Day has gotten incredibly over as heels. Is there anyone more annoying then Xavier Woods? But Prime Time Players are starting to really come around again. I want to say that Titus O'Neil and Darren Young are going to win, but I think it's going to be A New Day somehow weaseling out another victory. Winners: A New Day


John Cena VS Kevin Owens
The Sandow Effect

Now this is an interesting match. On one hand you've got Kevin Owens, NXT Champion, and the man who came in and beat John Cena in his first WWE main roster match. How much over can you put a guy than that? With that being said though, he JUST went over John Cena. Do they really put him over again? Does Vince have that much faith in Triple H and his choice of Kevin Owens going over on Vince's golden Super-Cena two times in a row. I don't know. Sam Roberts had this awesome idea, that he should go over, and then he would have two wins over Cena. After the Japan show on July 4th, Roberts hypothesized Owens could drop the title to Balor there, and then come back and challenge John Cena again, only this time, he wants the U.S. Title. It's a very intriguing idea, if it were to happen. But I just don't see them putting Owens over Cena two times in a row. I think Samoa Joe makes an appearance, distracts Owens, and Cena gets the win. Winner: John Cena.



MONEY IN THE BANK MATCH
Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Neville, Randy Orton, Roman Reigns, Sheamus, and Kane.
Yikes. I mean, story line-wise you've got what? Kane really. Kane could win, and then he's at odd's with Seth Rollins. Still. That's been going on for months. Sheamus? I don't know... why? He's getting some good response as a heel, but I don't seem him winning. Neville and Kofi? Again, why? That leaves Orton, Ziggler, and Reigns. Ziggler and Orton have both won it already. Winning Money In The Bank twice isn't unprecedented (John Cena and CM Punk both won it twice), but I don't see them doing it. Winner: Roman Reigns.


WWE World Heavyweight Championship
Seth Rollins VS Dean Ambrose
So here's the the thing about this match. I don't really see Ambrose as the World Champion, but at the same time I don't see Rollins continuing on as champion either. There's been some rumors on the dirt sheets, that they could been setting up for a Rollins/Triple H match, which could be pretty awesome for Summer Slam. So for the finish of this match match I've got to go into story-teller mode. Rollins has pretty much alienated everyone in The Authority. And when he accepted this match he even got in Triple H's face for a second, telling everyone he could do it all by himself.

Then we have Dean Ambrose. The crazy wildcard, the "lunatic fringe". Every time I see him with the championship, I think of Heath Ledger's line as the Joker; "Do I look like a guy with a plan? I'm like a dog chasing cars, I wouldn't know what to do with it if I caught it. I just... do things." That's Dean Ambrose. He's just out there, causing chaos, living it up. And it's good. It's fun. But I don't see him as the champion.

So, then what? Well, Ambrose and Rollins fight out out, and out of the blue Ambose somehow wins. Triple H is furious at Rollins, and the next night berates him on Raw. Dean Ambrose comes out the next night on Raw, to a huge pop, he's just living the dream, and then Brock Lesnar's music hits. Out walks Paul Heyman and tells Dean, his client, "BROCK LESSSSNARRRR" wants his title back.

What do you think? I think it sounds like a plan. Either that, or there's a run-in and Rollins retains. I really hope it's not that. Winner: Dean Ambrose!





You got any predictions for Money In The Bank?

No comments:

Post a Comment